What type of professional would help most with female sexual dysfunction?

Dr. Susan Feingold
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sex therapist

I would consult both your ob-gyne and a trained sex therapist.
If you don't know of any in your area, you could consider contacting the aasect website (american association of sex educators, counselors and therapists). Another internationalorganization to consider is isswsh which relates specifically to women's sexual health. I belong to those organizations and have found them extremely helpful.

In brief: Sex therapist

Dr. Susan Feingold
Dr. Susan Feingold
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Female with sex dusf

Gynecologist, urologist and endocrinologist in that order can be helpful for a female with sexual dysfunction.
It also depends on the cause and kind of sexual dysfunction.Like lack of interst in sex, painful coitus, inability to have an orgasm etc.

In brief: Female with sex dusf

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Levy