Does a sore with red bumps back of throat after oral and little anal with another man resemble STD symtoms. Still there after a month! Strep was negat?

Herpes? It may be coincidental that you have a sore throat post oral sex. It is possible that you may have picked up a viral infection, such as herpes, have gonorrhea or chlamydia that wasn't picked up or tested for previously, or may have been irritated in some manner. I suggest you get re-evaluated by someone who is knowlegeable in mm sex and be honest about what you were doing and your concerns.