Yellow narrow stool, but not always narrow with a lot of mucus and sometimes blood. Is this colon cancer?

Bowel caliber/color. Any change in the caliber or color of stool should be evaluated with colonocscopy.
See a doctor. You need evalv by your pcp/gastroenterologist to dig further deep into your symptoms and associated signs like lymph nodes, wt loss. Loss of appetite, icterus etc, . Depending on your age the most likely disease causing these symptoms varies. For sure these symptoms of concerning for cancer. See a doctor soon.
See your Doctor. The color of stool is usually dictated by the liver. Caliber of the stool is a lower colorectal issue. The mucous and blood can be from the colon and needs evaluation by a gastroenterologist as soon as possible.