Been 2 years since I've had my gallbladder removed. Is it normal to have some minor pain in that area from time to time? Also sometimes looks swollen

Possibly. After gall bladder surgery depending on type open abdominal or laparscopic cholecystectomy adhesions can occur around surgical bed nd cause pain especially if bowel is involved with adhesions or the surgical incision site may nave developed a small hernia which appears from time to time.
Normal. I would say that it is even normal to have symptoms like that even if you didn't have a previous operation. In general, if you listen to your body, and use common sense, you will know when something is seriously wrong. You may not know what it is, but will know it is serious. So don't worry about the current symptoms, unless they get worse. See your primary care provider if necessary.