Can you get allergic contact dermatitis of the vulva?

Yes. You can get allergic contact dermatitis of any part of the body; the vulva is not exempt. Common contactants affecting that area include perfumes, cleansers, lubricants, spermicidal gels, and vinyl (which many condoms are made out of).
Yes. Contact dermatitis is very common. Soaps, detergents, fabric softeners, panty liners, etc. All can cause irritation. Many patients think they have a yeast infection when in fact they are allergic to one of the above items. As a side note, alway brand products seem to have a higher incident of contact allergy.