I had a kidney stone twice in my life, so i need a diet chart to prevent it re-occurring, can I get a diet chart?

In brief: Ask a dietician

The specific composition of the kidney stone will determine what things in your diet may contribute to the stone forming.
If you know the composition of the stone, then you can alter your diet accordingly. There is not a single chart, and each stone is unique to each person. In general, they have calcium and another protein.

In brief: Ask a dietician

Dr. Lester Thompson
Dr. Lester Thompson
Dr. Inderjit Deol
I agree. Usually kidney stones are sent for chemical composition analysis. We can only recommend the diet, but there is no specific chart of diet to follow to stop forming the kidney stones.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine