Is 1.00 hCG level means i natural got all my baby product of miscarriage out ...Am i back to normal? ..Nd can I get pregnant again

Dr. William Jurewitz

An HCG level of 1.
0 essentially means that there is no meaningful HCG in your system. It is a good sign that all miscarriage tissue has passed and that you are on the road to returning to normal cycling. There are varying opinions as to when to try to get pregnant again. Ask your doctor for advice as to when to begin trying again. Good luck.

An HCG level of 1.
Dr. William Jurewitz
Dr. William Jurewitz
Dr. Irving Harper
Once your doctor investigates to make sure there is no medical concern taht would lead you to have a miscarriage, (uncontrolled diabetes, lupus, etc,), you should be back to trying to have a baby as soon as you are mentally and physically prepared to do so.
Dr. Adam Levy