Is chronic pancreatitis curable in homeopathy?

Dr. Juan Sanabria
Surgery - Transplant

In brief: NO

Chronic pancreatitis is a well defined entity characterized by the presitent inflammation of the pancreas with gradual destruction of the functional tissue and deposition of fibrous (scar) tissue.
It produces pain, usually with the intake of food, and eventually bad digestion and diabetes (exocrine and endocrine insuficiency). The most common cause is alcohol related.

In brief: NO

Dr. Juan Sanabria
Dr. Juan Sanabria
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Sometimes

Of all the modalities I have studied, homeopathy is my favorite because it has the potential to heal even serious conditions like chronic pancreatitis that western medicine consider incurable.
There are case reports of cures in the homeopathic literature. There is no guarantee that everyone with pancreatitis will be cured & to have a decent chance i advise consulting with an experienced homeopath.

In brief: Sometimes

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine