Has anybody done cataract surgery and replaced the lens with accommodative iol?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

With the right selection of patient to receive this lens and the proper expectations of the type of vision to be expected, this has been a helpful addition to this surgery.
It is gradually becoming more commonplace and the available lenses are continuously being improved. Note that it is an extra personal expense not covered by insurance or medicare. Discuss with you eye surgeon.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Ilan Cohen
http://www.worldclasslasik.com/cataracts/crystalens-advantage
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

Yes. The crystalens series and upcoming synchrony lens are accommodative lenses which work reasonable well.

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology

In brief: 390 times

I have inserted almost 400 accommodating lens implants in the last 6 years.
They work very well!

In brief: 390 times

They work very well!
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. Vicken Poochikian