Curious. If an rfa doesn't help leg butt si joint and hip pain, what would be next? Have ddd, [email protected]/s1, si it dynsfcn, sciatia.

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Many Options

There are many different options for stem cell therapies in the us.
I would suggest you evaluate all of them thoroughly before choosing. So far the only practice that has significant research and patient base regarding stem cell therapy is regenexx. They have over 6500 patient registry with pretty good results. Regenexx.Com.

In brief: Many Options

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery

In brief: Back pain

Chiropractic care, aquatic therapy, inversion tables, tens unit, biofeedback, back bracing.
Acupuncture and a variety of surgical treatments are available to reduce or eliminate the pain that you describe.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Adam Lewis
Dr. Adam Lewis
Dr. Eric Weisman