Hello there tightness and redness at the perineum plus my anus is too close to vagina and i think I have a tear at the end of it please help me?

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Anatomy-irritation

Yes: there is a normal short distance between the vagina and rectum: the perineum.
This delicate tissue can be irritated by multiple factors: tight (thong) undergarments, vigorous vaginal or anal sexual manipulation/intercourse, vigorous exercise ( biking) aerobics etc. The best thing to do is to get checked by a gyn and abstain until healed. Infection can cause similar symptoms.

In brief: Anatomy-irritation

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Adam Levy