What are the chances of getting huntington's disease?

Rare. Between 5 and 8 per 100, 000 people have huntington's in europe and n. America, less in non-european populations. Since huntington's is autosomal dominant, then if one parent has the disease, each child has a 50% chance of acquiring it. Huntington's typically appears after childbearing age, and can be misdiagnosed as a psychosis with suicide, so absence of a family history can be hard to confirm.
Depends. One who has a parent with huntington's disease has a 50% chance of getting the disease. If neither parent has huntington's an offspring does not get the disease since it is transmitted by an autosomal dominate gene - if you have the gene, you get the disease. Genetic analysis can be done to identify the presence or absence of the gene.