Upper back pain with tingling in hands and feet.

Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dentistry

In brief: Stressed out

Does it feel like your shoulders are pulled up almost to your ears? I have found that some people get stress build up in their shoulders, neck and upper back.
This also goes hand in hand with clenching your teeth. A stress reduction protocol and massage may help the initial pain. The tight muscles may be squeezing the nerve to cause tingling. Use moist heat to relax the soft tissue then stretch.

In brief: Stressed out

Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dr. Michael Nelson
If the above recommendations do not help or if you develop weakness or clear numbness in your arms or legs, then you need to see your physician to make sure the symptoms are not due to something more serious.
Dr. Eric Weisman