Is there any way to enhance multitasking skills in patients with huntington's disease?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: A hard one

I don't know if you can enhance multitasking in patients with huntington's disease.
Your goal should be to preserve whatever skill is left there. Medications, support groups, behavioral interventions (counseling, meds), support have been shown to be of some benefit, although, people in third world countries appear to do just as well as people with the disease in the developed ones.

In brief: A hard one

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Conovalcuic is telling the truth. Offering false hopes to these people -- victims of an especially cruel disease -- is itself cruel.
Dr. Idan Sharon
Neurology

In brief: Huntington's Disease

Occupational therapy and sepcialized programs.

In brief: Huntington's Disease

Dr. Idan Sharon
Dr. Idan Sharon