I am a 20 year old male and I have a brown lump inside my cheek aswell as a pus like smaller lump on top of it I am very worried.

Have a check by Doc. Over the computer it is tough to say what this may be. Best to have a health care provider (preferred dermatologist-skin specialist) look at it and get the proper diagnosis and treatment to alleviate your stress once and for all. Best wishes.