8196 abs(n) WBC 12.4 MCH 26.7 RDW 17.2 32 days suffered debilitating headache itchy skin (after bath) blurry vision dizzy jaw pain weakness night sweets shortness of breath bloated lft side no answer?

Dr. Mrugesh Dalal
Dentistry

In brief: Cardiac check up

C/o chest pain along with the pain inthe left side of jaw, without any evidence of any problems related to teeth or jaw directly, may be indicative of angina.
Please consult your cardiologist ; get complete cardiac check up.

In brief: Cardiac check up

Dr. Mrugesh Dalal
Dr. Mrugesh Dalal
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Not on the Internet

I hope you are working with your family doctor and not just going to the er. You are ill and need to be in real time medical care.
This is not something we take lightly here on health tap. But, this problem will not be solved on the internet.

In brief: Not on the Internet

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian