Is it ok to be on the Depo-Provera shot for almost 3 months and have a nonstop period the whole time and the blood is more brown and has a bad odor?

No . Please check with prescribing doctor for proper work up.
Maybe. See your MD. Depo-provera(medroxyprogesterone) is well known to cause irregularity and spotting. This typically disappears with ongoing use. The medication peaks in your blood 3 wks after injection and is generally gone 120-200 days later. However daily bleeding for 3 mos and foul odor is unusual. See your physician to assure there is not an infection, pregnancy, or other cause for your symptoms.
Depo. This is not an unusual reaction to initiating depo-provera. Irreg bleeding can be present the first 3-6 months and then likely will subside to minimal or no bleeding. As long as your blood count is stable, time is on your side. The odor may be old blood, but you may want to check with your doctor at your next appt.