Always have to be chewing on something, my nails or gum. I can't sit still for more than a minute. Always zone out a school. Do I have adhd?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Not necessarily.
Adhd requires other symptoms for a diagnosis.
This behavior could be a result of just an annoying tic/habit, anxiety, or some other cause. Discuss with your family doctor in relation to other habits, your daily routine, and any psychological or social stressors.

In brief: Not necessarily.
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Could be.
Those are certainly adhd symptoms, but there are many others.
Could it be that you're just bored, that the school curriculum isn't challenging enough for you? Would it help to do an independent project or two that would be more interesting for you? This is something you should take up with your parents, and with teachers that you respect and trust.

In brief: Could be.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Cindy Juster