Every time I swallow, my ears pop, have post nasal drip, one side of face feels funny, have off balance feeling, happening 1 month now, any suggests?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Ear pop
Ear pop when swallowing because there are muscles in your mouth and ear that opens the eustachian tube (tube between ear and nose) causing decompression in the ear (diver do this to decompress the ear: swallowing.
Also when landing on airplane I do this to decompress my ears). You may have labyrintitis (unsteadiness due to congestion); allergies, cold are common causess. See md.

In brief: Ear pop
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Martin Raff
You may benefit from regular saline/bicarb nasal irrigation with a Netti pot combined with the occasional use of a decongestant such as neosynephrine. If this persists, a visit to an ENT doctor may be of benefit.
Dr. Neil McLeod
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: ?Ear Infection
I would definitely go and see your doctor. I have a strong suspicion that you have an obstruction to the drainage from the middle ear that may be affecting the inner ear.
Don't wait, get professional help.

In brief: ?Ear Infection
Don't wait, get professional help.
Dr. Neil McLeod
Dr. Neil McLeod