If I take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) how long before I can breast feed again? And will "pumping and dumping" work?

Found in breast milk. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is secreted in breast milk and thus not recommended. The half-life of Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is about 11-13 hours for adults (9-11 hrs for younger kids)--time it takes for half of the med to get out of your system. So, about 3-4 days after last dose should be in the safe time-frame to resume breast feeding. If yhou are concerned, consult your doc...Good luck.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is secreted. In breast milk and it is not advisable to breast feed as long as you take adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Stimulants like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) are harmful to a growing brain on an infant with future mental and physical health repurcussions.