My son had red pimps on his body yesterday that looked like chicken pox. Today its bigger and theres no white head anymore. Plz help?

Vaccinated? If your son was vaccinated against chicken pox, it's a lot less likely to be that (although it still can happen in milder forms). This will be a good one for your doc to checkout in person (since we can't see the rash). If he has no fever, vomiting, headache, and is otherwise looking well, then you could probably wait till tomorrow, otherwise take him to an urgent care today. Hope he feels better!
Cant tell. This can represent a reaction to a strep throat, virus, or allergic reaction. Itvis best to see pediatrician especially of there is fever or any other symptoms.