Extreme anemia, pale stool with mucus always diaherra that's thin. Pelvic pain. When passing normal stool it's hard and I bleed. Colon cancer?

Not likely. It is very unlikely that you have colon cancer. But if you have anemia and bleed on passing stool, you must see your doctor for an evaluation. It may be as simple as taking a fiber laxative to soften the stool and taking iron supplement to correct iron deficiency. However, that can only be determined after examining you and it has to be done in person by your doctor.