Can chronic appendicities cause rib pain like pain on my ribs or can that be due to my right sided intestine inflammation ?

Dr. Meena Kumar
Nuclear Medicine

Any process occurring in the abdomen could potentially lead to referred pain to adjacent structures, so the rib pain may be from appendix.
The pain could also be due to a different process, such as fracture or inflammation from the appendix. Have you spoken to your doctor about the pain? Have you had a recent chest x-ray or other diagnostic imaging? Do you have fever? Have you had recent labs?

Dr. Meena Kumar
Dr. Meena Kumar
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine