Almost everytime I eat a normal portion meal my stomach gets huge. I'm 18yrold female. My friends family say I look about 4/5 months pregnant. ?

Dr. David Finke
In brief: See your doc
Sometimes these symptoms can be normal and may have more to do with the kinds of foods you are eating.
Seeing your doctor is a good idea to make sure your gastrointestinal tract is in good working order and to make sure your ovaries/uterus are a normal size.

In brief: See your doc
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Sumit Sawhney
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Stomach issues
What other symptoms do you have, do you get nausea , vomiting depending on symptoms further treatment decisions can be ascertained.

In brief: Stomach issues
Dr. Sumit Sawhney
Dr. Sumit Sawhney
Dr. Jane Van Dis