Venious reflux; had two laser treatments and developed neuropathy in both legs afterwards. Painful with increased edema. Treatments making worse?

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Treat neuropathy
I would suggest a combination of Cymbalta and lyrica (pregabalin).
Lumbar sympathetic blocks may help. Does your doctor know?

In brief: Treat neuropathy
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: Compression
If you continue to have pain and swelling after the superficial system of veins has been abated and there is no other type of venous insufficiency you may benefit from compression therapy.
This is where you are placed in a compression bandage for a period of time until the swelling in the leg improves and you then graduate to stockings. See a vascular surgeon who specializes in this.

In brief: Compression
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Marsha Davis