My 4 year olds body temp is at 95.3 while sleeping. He has had vomiting and diarrhea for several days. Only place open now is er. Should I take him?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Diahhrea several day
It depends how your child is, has he/she beenkeeping any fluid down, you have to see if his mucous membranes like his tonge are moist, is he passing urine.
The concern here is dehydration, dehydrated children will not be passing urine and will have dry tongue and will feel very thirsty all the time.If none of these is there, you can wait till next day and see your pediatrician, but if dehydrated er now.

In brief: Diahhrea several day
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Vicken Poochikian