I have asthma and what test should I be doing to know what triggers me, is it dust , flowers or maybe I have allergy to some food.

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Allergist

If you really want to know about your allergic triggers, skin testing with an allergist would help.
S/he may have other ideas also.

In brief: Allergist

S/he may have other ideas also.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: The best test...

...Is to keep a diary of symptoms and compare it with pollen reports for your area; in general, tree pollen is out in the spring, grasses in summer, and weeds in the fall.
House dust gets worse during heating season, and is usually worse at night as it accumulates in bedclothes. Tobacco is usually a worse trigger than allergies. Testing for allergies is also a possibility but not as reliable.

In brief: The best test...

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Great detailed advice in 400 characters or less. Thanks Dr Belilovsky!
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Allergies

See your allergist for skin testing to determine what you are allergic to.
A rast blood test may also help.

In brief: Allergies

A rast blood test may also help.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology