Would using orthofill teeth bands to close my middle gap cause my teeth to fall out? I can't afford braces, bonding, etc so i really want to use them.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Teeth bands? NO!

I would absolutely not recommend you use them! not only do they not result in specific accurate movement of the teeth but they can slip under the gum causing damage.
Consider doing the bonding in stages. In my opinion, it would be better to do nothing than to use this method. Start putting some money aside until you can do some composite bonding.

In brief: Teeth bands? NO!

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Arnold Malerman
If this was such a good idea wouldn't Orthodontists have abandoned traditional treatment long ago? This approach is risky, dangerous, and only produces a temporary non-stable result.

In brief: Don't use bands..

Its trying to accomplish orthodontics with no experience and the wrong instruments: the result will be failure.
If you destroy the bone around those teeth, can u afford to replace them? Better to save up and do it correctly than to ruin perfectly good teeth.

In brief: Don't use bands..

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

There’s no risk of damaging or weakening your teeth and safe and permanent closing of middle gapped teeth.
However, the best practice to always consult your dentist before any OTC treatment.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Andrea Brand