I have chest pains a lot and I don't want to go to the doctor every time I have them what should I do?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: See your doctor
You need to see your doctor to find out why you're getting them and what should be done for it.
People do get repetitive episodes of chest pain but acute cardiac causes need to be ruled out. Once that's done, watch for any changes in the frequency, quality, intensity, associated symptoms, alleviating & exacerbating factors, or location of the pain.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Joan Sy
In brief: Go & Get A Diagnosis
You need to find out what is wrong first.
Since it comes fairly frequently, pay attention to what makes it better or worse, foods and/or food types/body position(s)/breathing. Once properly diagnosed then appropriate treatment can be started, and you should be better, and you would know what to do. Find a doctor you can both trust and communicate openly to.

In brief: Go & Get A Diagnosis
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology