Will fenugreek and milk thistle increase my milk supply if it is getting really low for my 8 month old? I am afraid if mot producing enough.

Dr. Eric Levey
In brief: No
No, eating any specific food is not going to increase your milk supply.
Drinking more liquids might help.

In brief: No
Drinking more liquids might help.
Dr. Eric Levey
Dr. Eric Levey
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Possibly
Breast milk supply can decrease at 8months b/c your baby is now beginning to eat solids and does not need as much milk as they needed before.
To keep your supply well, make sure you drink lots of water (1/2 your body weight in ounces), no caffeine, manage stress, sleep well and fenugreek has been used to help with milk supply (try it).

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Shontae Buffington