My right hand has this tingleing sensation like its going numb, when I'm typing on a computer. What's causing that?

Let me help you. Carpal tunnel syndrome (cts) causing paresthesia, pain, numbness, and other symptoms in the distribution of the median nerve and it is due to compression at the wrist in the carpal tunnel. The national center for biotechnology information and highly cited older literature say the most common cause of cts is typing.
Carpal tunnel. Hand 'tingling' and numbness are common signs of carpal tunnel syndrome and is associated with activities of gripping tools (e.g. Power tools), or any repetitive movement of fingers (e.g. Typing). Treatment includes ergonomic work station where the wrists are 'flat' using a 'wrist bump' (found @ office supply). Wearing a night splint also helps. See md if not improved hope you are better soon.
Let us understad. Bend the knee to about 30 degrees. Then, stabilize the femur with one hand. Place the other hand behind the proximal tibia at the level of the joint line and then pull forward. This what we call lachman test, which to check for acl injury. Grade the motion based on the amount of anterior translation. Normal laxity is 0. Good luck thanks.
Most likely is. Restless leg syndrome is a disorder in which there is an urge or need to move the legs to stop unpleasant sensations. Restless leg syndrome (rls) occurs most often in middle-aged and older adults. Stress makes it worse. The cause is not known in most patients.•it happen very often in people have chronic kidney disease, •peripheral neuropathy, •diabetes, iron deficiency and pregnancy, and other. Thank.
Be carefull. Heartburn or reflux is the most common cause of a burning pain along and under the breast bone as a result of esophagitis.. Gastroesophageal reflux (gerdalso common. Costochondritis and tietze’s also are very common, bronchitis also, cardiac conditions and more. So you see the list is too long please have it check out. Good luck, thanks.