With cancer is it possible to get bone cancer and what happens if u don't get treatment what happens syptom wise thank you?

Dr. Martin Rubenstein
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Yes. Bone pain.
Many cancers have a tendency to spread to nonesuch as breast and prostate.
These are not bone cancers it cancers from other places that spread to bone through the blood. If not treated, bone pain and even fractures occur.

In brief: Yes. Bone pain.
Dr. Martin Rubenstein
Dr. Martin Rubenstein
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: 2 Issues Here
I think your question is "in someone with cancer, can it spread to the bones?".
Yes, with certain cancers that have a high propensity to spread to bones. Now there are certain cancers that starts in the bones ie: multiple myeloma. What are the symptoms of cancer in the bones, initially none, but may include bone pain or in some cases presents with a fracture.

In brief: 2 Issues Here
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Arnon Rubin