Hi I just got a e-cigarette its only a flavor theres no nicotine is it dangerous I guess less then a real smoke no loll?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Nobody knows

Because there are no studies.
Any organic matter, when combusted (smoked), hookah or no hookah (the water does not purify anything, just cools it), turns into potentially carcinogenic aromatic hydrocarbons. Vaporizing these flavors/additives and propylene glycol may cause problems it is totally possible to live a wonderful and fulfilling life without smoking anything. I would suggest trying that.

In brief: Nobody knows

Because there are no studies.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. John Moseri
Addiction Medicine

In brief: E-cigarette

It is not nicotine that is dangerous in smoked tobacco/cigarette.
It is the hydrocarbons. Nicotine patch is not dangerous, but smoking e-cigarette, smoking anything is dangerous to your lungs.

In brief: E-cigarette

Dr. John Moseri
Dr. John Moseri
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology