What are the symptoms of a urinary tract infection and what are some good home remedies?

Burning, frequency, Urgency, bloody or cloudy urine are symptoms of bladder infection. If you develop flank pain or fever, it is a potentially serious kidney infection. Once an infection is established, you need to take antibiotics instead of home remedies. See a doctor for urine tests and proper antibiotic treatment.
Dysuria. Classically, a UTI presents with "dysuria" which basically means a burning or stinging sensation when you pee. Other times you may feel an urge to use the bathroom, lower abdominal discomfort or foul smelling urine. Drink plenty of fluids, sometimes an infection may clear on its own but commonly a short course of antibiotics is needed.