Im trying to get pregnant, but am having problems, is there anything I can do that will help me concive?

Dr. Kristi Kohl
In brief: Optimize health
Prior to doing full infertility workups and treatments, you should optimize your health.
This means eating plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, protein, and water. Limit caffeine, carbonated beverages, and alcohol. If you smoke or do drugs, quit. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily. You can also keep a BBT chart to have sex or try every three days. Stay lying down for a half hour afterwards.

In brief: Optimize health
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. John Weeks
If you and your partner are healthy, patient and fertile there is about an 80% chance of getting pregnant within a year of trying.
If you have already been trying this long without success, you may want to be evaluated by a fertility specialist. Good luck!

Dr. John Weeks
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. Jane Van Dis