My gynocologist can never see my cervix ihad a cone biopsy aka l.E.A.P done gyno took quite bit of cervix due to HPV can this prevent me from pregnanc?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Possibly

If so much cervix was taken that the cervical os(opening) was obliterated and closed, the answer is , yes that will prevent pregnancy.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Anthony O'Connell
Additionally, should you become pregnant, you should have your physician or a high-risk pregnancy specialist periodically check your cervix with ultrasound to ensure that your cervix isn't opening prematurely. This condition, known as cervical incompetence, can happen after LEEP and sometimes even happens for no known reason.

In brief: No

Can cause issues but many women have children after cone tx.

In brief: No

Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Michael Goodman
Gynecology

In brief: Maybe more difficult

It may be more difficult secondary to less cervical mucus to transport sperm up into the uterus.
You should not consider yourself to be infertile (e.g. Use b.C.), but if you've tried to get pg for 6 months and no success, see a ob/gyn or infertility specialist ("reproductive endocrinologist") early and be evaluated...

In brief: Maybe more difficult

Dr. Michael Goodman
Dr. Michael Goodman
Dr. Jane Van Dis