Injured my ankle jan 29... Hasn't gotten better. It feels like my bone is grinding down on another bone. Any advice?

Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
General Practice

In brief: See your doctor

Any persisting orthopedic symptoms warrant a visit to your doctor. If you have already seen your doctor, you might want to return and go over the persisting symptoms with them. The grinding feeling you describe may be part of inflammation or something more serious.
The only way to know is to be properly assessed.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos

In brief: Examination

For this type of continuing problem you need to see a specialist for exam and probable x-rays to determine what is going on.

In brief: Examination

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Steven Seres