Hi are electronic cigarettes dangerous? I guess less dangerous then reall cigarettes?

Yes, but... Electronic cigarettes eliminate tobacco from the equation which does make them "safer" theoretically. Remember that they still burn nicotine which is an addictive stimulant and is associated with heart disease and death. The "reduced risks" are not completely clear at this point but both regular and electronic cigarettes are bad for your health.
Depends. Some e-cigarettes have filtering functions that allow you to cut back on the nicotine in the smoke, and others do not. E-cigarettes deliver the same amount of nicotine, which is what is bad for your heart, but has less in the way of tars, which is what causes cancer of the mouth and throat, and lung. There is no research i know of on the additives, flavors, oils and gases in e-cigs so don't know.