After giving birth I realised that the skin around my fingers are always veri dry and flaking off, what should I do?

Dr. Katharine Garnier
In brief: Diapers
It is possible that washing your hands frequently for diaper changes, or the diapers, is causing this.
(i assume you are doing this now!) you can start with moisturizers like eucerin, wear gloves after you apply it at night, to see if that will help first. If not, then see you doctor to see about other treatments. And, congratulations of the new baby!

In brief: Diapers
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology
In brief: Washing hands a lot
Could it be that you're washing your hands a lot more since your baby was born? That could lead to dryness and peeling.
If you're using baby wipes, they might have a drying effect also. A gentle cleanser, like unscented dove, cetaphil or others may hel;p. Also frequent use of a moisturizer, especially after your hands have been in water, like bathing, dishwashing, etc.

In brief: Washing hands a lot
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham