How can I report a case of gbs after menactra or any vaccine?

VAERS. The federal govenment has a program called the vaccine adverse event reporting system. You can report yourself, or your doctor can help you as well. I would tell your doctor of your concern either way.
Report to your Docto. Report to your doctor who diagnosed GBS following the vaccine and it is his/her responsibility to file a report with FDA&CDC.