At 33 weeks my bby weighed 4lbs 5oz. Nobody believes me because my stomach is so tiny. Hw come my belly looks 5mnths preg. Bt my bby is growing properly?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: You are lucky..
If you are on the tall side, the uterus has more room to "elongate" upward rather than bulging outward, thus the appearance of smaller pregnant belly.
Shorter ladies often show bigger pregnant bellies. Also, the curvature of lowback can influence the show of your front belly. You feel well n baby is growing normally, that is all that matters..Just tell people you carry it well. Congrats. Good luck.

In brief: You are lucky..
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
5'4" is not tall--so you are still lucky...you carry well. Congrats and good luck!
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham