We recently discovered that cold medicines were bad for small children. Is it possible we will learn the same about vaccines?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Vaccines bad for?

Not a chance in my opinion, I have seen since i graduated from medical school 48 years ago in india and in england enough cases od tetanus, diptheria, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, meningitis, small pox, chicken pox and the list goes on and on.
Most of these diseses have been eliminated due to vaccines.Small pox and polio have been wiped out.Vaccines are success story to be written&appreciated.

In brief: Vaccines bad for?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: No, but . . .

As the saying goes, the only certainties in life are death and taxes.
If one reads unbiased news, with articles are at least one page in length, then one has a chance of getting a good explanation. Cold medicines designed for adults were often used for children, but were many times not very effective, and some parents were giving too much of it to their kids. Vaccines are completely different.

In brief: No, but . . .

Dr. Cindy Juster