Difference between bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections? And treatment for the bacterial vaginosis?

Different. Yeast is pretty easy to explain. It is an overgrowth of fungal cells in your vagina. This can cause a thick white discharge and itching. It is very easy to treat and not a serious infection. Bacterial vaginosis is a little trickier. It is an overgrowth of vaginal bacteria which don't particularly belong in the vagina. Increased discharge and odor are the big problems. It is treated with antibiotic.