Both of my kidneys are hurting and a heating pad isn't working, and i'm in pain! so what else can I do? I have & had kidney stones bow and in the past

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Get checked,,,

If this pain is very bad it's best to go to the doctor or hospital and get checked/examined.
It might be stones or it might be a urinary tract infection that has spread to the bladder and to the kidneys, or it might be the endometriosis. But you won't know unless you get checked and get tested, so see the doctor promptly. Ibuprofen helps pain, but might mask a fever, so please get checked.

In brief: Get checked,,,

Dr. Adam Levy