How to get rid of acne naturally?

Acne. Don't wash your face with body soap. Also don't use alcohol or comedogenic products on your face. Try to find an acne wash system like neutrogena, pangea organics or something with benzoyl peroxide. Following low sodium diet might help too, since acne-causing bacteria like salt. You can try to prevent spreading bacteria onto your face by not touching your face, washing your phone, etc.
Antibiotics, B.P. There's nothing "unnatural" about antibiotics and benzoyl peroxide, which have yielded consistently excellent results for more than 50 years. A dermatologist will give you prescriptions for the combination that works best for you. Don't waste your money on herbal nonsense; it doesn't work, and it will only delay resolution and increase your risk of permanent scarring.
Thyme. I heard about thyme oil on the people's pharmacy. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. You might want to check their books and/or website for more info and details.