My husband gets frequent nose bleeds (at least 1 per week). He is 23 and had them since he. Was a kid should he be concerned or see a doctor?

Nosebleeds. He should be evaluated by a doctor. He may simply have a cluster of blood vessels making him prone to nosebleeds or this may represent a more serious bleeding disorder (although bleeding from other minor trauma would be expected). Please make an appointment to be seen.