When I first walk in morning after getting out of bed my feet hurt til I start walking a little then their fine?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: Several causes

Foot pain in am may be: plantar fasciits (heel pain), metatarsalgia ('ball of foot pain') or osteoarthritis (all over pain) it is best to get seen by primary doctor or podiatrist for a diagnosis.
Until then otc orthotics may help.

In brief: Several causes

Until then otc orthotics may help.
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely

In brief: Depends on location

Depending on where on the foot the pain is would be helpful.
If it is in the heel area, you may be developing plantar fasciitis of the foot. If in the ball of the foot you may be developing a neuroma. Either way if it continues you should seek an examination by a podiatrist.

In brief: Depends on location

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Cindy Juster