When I first walk in morning after getting out of bed my feet hurt til I start walking a little then their fine?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: Several causes
Foot pain in am may be: plantar fasciits (heel pain), metatarsalgia ('ball of foot pain') or osteoarthritis (all over pain) it is best to get seen by primary doctor or podiatrist for a diagnosis.
Until then otc orthotics may help.

In brief: Several causes
Until then otc orthotics may help.
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
In brief: Depends on location
Depending on where on the foot the pain is would be helpful.
If it is in the heel area, you may be developing plantar fasciitis of the foot. If in the ball of the foot you may be developing a neuroma. Either way if it continues you should seek an examination by a podiatrist.

In brief: Depends on location
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Shontae Buffington