Who is at risk for having an epileptic seizure?

Brain injury. Anyone with an injury to the brain. This includes traumatic injury, tumor, stroke, infection or genetic predisposition.
We all are. Seizures are a reaction of brain neurons to severe toxicity or stress. Under severe conditions anyone could have a seizure. Some are more prone due to previous injury or family tendency. Some have underlying disease that causes seizures. Some take drugs that cause seizures. Many have seizures without definite cause. Tumors and malformations of the brain often cause seizures.