I have small bald spots in the back of my head what treatment can I use to treat that and what causes that?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Alopecia areata
Topical or injections with cortisone in dilute amounts can help resolve this problem within a few visits with a dermatologist.
Natural treatments that are safe and effective are not available.

In brief: Alopecia areata
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: Fungus OR alopecia
If the bald spots show any kind of redness (inflammation) then the likely diagnosis is tinea capitus which requires an anti-fungal presciption pill to cure (topical meds do not work) if the bald spots are just bare skin then the diagnosis could be localized 'alopecia areata'.
This condition is thought to be 'auto-immune' a dermatologist may inject cortisone for resolution. Hope you are better.

In brief: Fungus OR alopecia
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely