For six months now, i've had a weird, daily consistent, sensation in what seems to be my right ovary. It's like a tingling nerve feeling. I'm 42.?

Dr. David Finke

In brief: Ultrasound

I would recommend you see your doctor for an ultrasound of the pelvis.
That way, you can rule out any potential cause being from an ovary or the uterus. You would also need an exam and thorough history to point us in the right direction! it is good not to ignore persistent symptoms like these.

In brief: Ultrasound

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Robert F Katz

In brief: Ultrasound and exam

It would probably be helpful if you came in for an ultrasound and an exam to evaluate your pain.
If that's normal we can look for potential causes.

In brief: Ultrasound and exam

Dr. Robert F Katz
Dr. Robert F Katz
Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: Unsure

A tingling sensation is not a typical presentation for a problem with an ovary.
I would be more suspicious of a nerve being involved. It may be pressure on a nerve that provides sensation to that part of your abdomen being compromised. Sometimes this originates in the back. I would recommend evaluation by your doctor.

In brief: Unsure

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Eric Weisman